The R4K Volunteer crew needs you!
It goes without saying that this wonderful event could not be staged without the dedication and hard work of our team of volunteers. Behind the scenes the event relies on more than 800 volunteers to assist with drink stations, man our most unique of courses, get our runners underway from the start, greet them at the finish line and cheer the runners on their way.
Volunteering is a terrific way to get involved, be part of the team and make your contribution, helping to raise vital funds for the 2017 Good Friday Appeal.
Lunch is provided, and all volunteers receive a free tshirt and cap
Before completing the volunteer application, please read the following key information:
- By completing this application you are allowing the Herald & Weekly Times and Sport Projects to capture information for the sole purpose of filling volunteer positions for the 2017 Herald Sun/CityLink Run for the Kids. Your contact details will be included in the Herald Sun/CityLink Run for the Kids volunteer database and will be used only to communicate with you about the event.
- Volunteers will be asked to confirm that they have read the Herald Sun/CityLink Run for the Kids 2017 Volunteer Terms & Conditions.
- Volunteers involved in the 2017 Herald Sun/CityLink Run for the Kids will be covered by the Event’s Volunteer Insurance Policy.
- Volunteers for the 2017 Herald Sun/CityLink Run for the Kids must be 16 years of age on 9 April 2017 in order to assume a volunteer role.
- Volunteers for the 2017 Herald Sun/CityLink Run for the Kids will be required to participate in the training process, taking place in the lead up to April 2017. Further details regarding training will be provided.