When you register for Run For the Kids, the first screen offer three options.
- If you are running as an individual, click the third option – The green button titled Not a team entry
- Select the distance that you wish to enter
- Complete your entry details and select the zone you wish to participate in, then answer the entrant questions
- Addititional items – If you wish to make an additional donation to the Royal Children’s Good Friday Appeal, select the amount here.
- Personalised Race Bib – if you wish to purchase a personalised race bib, enter the details here.
- Event Merchandise – If you wish to purchase event merchandise – select the size and enter the quantity.
- The final page on the entry process shows your entry details including your name, date of birth, bib number and the cost of your entry. You then have the following options:
Register another person – Selecting this option allows you to enter other people. Once you have finished entering the details for all entrants, you can finalise payment in a single transaction
Start over – Select this option if you wish to cancel your entry and start again.
Pay by visa or mastercard – Select this option to finalise payment, enter your credit card details, and process your payment.
- Once you have finalised payment, a confirmation screen will appear. This will include a link to your E-ticket which confirms your entry and includes a range of offers from event sponsors. There is also a link to your tax invoice/receipt. You will also receive an email with a link to your registration. Both your tax invoice and E-ticket documents will also be available for download when you log in to your entry.
If you need any assistance with your entry, please contact the Race Office on 03 9292 2901.
Access to the Elite/Priority start zone: To access this zone, please email the Race Office at firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to entry, providing your recent 10km times substantiated by links to official results. Your request will be reviewed, and if you are successful, you will be provided with a link to access registrations within the Elite/Priority start zone.