The following tips will ensure a safe and friendly run for all:
- Start in the colour zone that corresponds to your bib colour
- If you’re planning to walk the course, start at the back of the correct colour zone and once on course, keep to the left, to allow faster entrants to pass safely
- Warm clothes left at the start line will be donated to an appropriate charity.
- If you will be wheeling a pram, start at the back of the red zone (14.6km) or white zone (4.8km)
- Leave your iPod at home, so you can hear directions from Race Officials.
- Listen to directions from Race officials. They are all volunteers, and the event could not take place without their contribution.